Probiotics are the best allies for well-being in different areas of our body:
Digestive Health: The lack of probiotics generates inflammation, gas, acidity, reflux and also affects the frequency and consistency of bowel movements In case you are wondering if probiotics make you poop… The answer is they help you stay regular once you start consuming them consistently).
Emotional Health: Serotonin is the hormone responsible for combating stress, inducing relaxation, regulating sleep processes and promotes the generation of dopamine. 90% of Serotonin is generated in the digestive system. Probiotics help to regulate and increase serotonin creation.
Bone Health: As strange as it may seem, probiotics help to strengthen bones, because they reduce inflammation of muscles and joints and improve calcium absorption.
Strengthen the immune system: The immune system has a very important role in the susceptibility, persistence, and clearing of illness and infections. With 70% of immune cells being present in the gut, there is a close relationship between the health of our intestinal microbiota, and our overall health.
Better absorption of nutrients: It is important to mention that probiotics are also responsible for the correct absorption of nutrients, since many times, no matter how nutritious the food we consume is or how may supplements we take, the body simply discards them. Probiotics help us absorb vitamins and nutrients more efficiently by keeping our digestive system regulated.
How long does it take for your body to adjust to probiotics?
Most probiotics that come in tablets, powders or dairy are freeze-dried, that means they were subjected to dehydration for preservation, it can take up to 21 days for them to take effect, as they need to survive, rehydrate and start to colonize before they start working. XAVIAX live probiotics, act immediately.
Since XAVIAX probiotics come in Biogel form. (A delicious gelatin that protects and transports the probiotics to keep them alive and metabolically active). You can start noticing it’s effects as early as within 24 hrs. of your first biogel sachet consumption.
There are several types of probiotics and each strain performs a different function in the body:
- Lactobacillus Rhamnosus helps eliminate toxins and chemicals from our body, which greatly supports our kidneys. It also favors skin health by decreasing the appearance of acne, allergies, and other outbreaks. XAVIAX DTX contains Lactbacillus Rhamnosus.
- Lactobacillus Bulgaricus generates enzymes to better digest fats and reduces lactose intolerance. Lactobacillus bulgaricus is one of the ingredients in XAVIAX OME.
- Lactobacillus Acidophilus, is of great support for the immune system, as it protects against the entry of external pathogens and helps fight fungi such as candida, and promotes vaginal health, XAVIAX C+A. contains Lactobacillus Acidophillus.
Combining different types of probiotic strains is recommended to get their different benefits.
What are the signs you need probiotics?
In general, everyone should take probiotic supplements especially if you experience some of the following symptoms:
- Poor digestion
- If you’ve undergone surgery due to appendicitis
- If you suffer from mood swings
- If you experience skin problems such as dermatitis, eczema, or acne.
- You take or have recently taken medications, especially antibiotics
- You regularly consume alcohol and processed food
- You smoke
What happens if you take a probiotic everyday?
So many people wonder: What happens if you take a probiotic everyday?, and that is a valid question.
The answer in short is: You start feeling better, you become more regular and you get sick less often because you start strengthening your immune systems by supporting your gut health (microbiota).
It is recommended to take probiotics every day because a portion of our good gut bacteria dies daily due to different factors. That is why it is consuming probiotics every day helps you keep your digestive system healthy and recover replenishes your microbiota.
Do probiotics make you feel weird at first?
At the beginning of probiotic consumption, you might experience an adaptation phase, which may consist of inflammation with episodes of diarrhea. This does not occur in all cases, but it is a sign that your body is reacting to the work of probiotics and eliminates waste that the body does not need. After this phase, you will begin to feel the benefits of consuming probiotics. If you feel you need to detox your body you can try DTX FOR BETTER ELIMINATION OF TOXINS.
You may also be interested in learning more about the benefits of consuming probiotics.