Vitamin D3 is very important for our development, unfortunately, it is not produced by our body. The primary source from which we can obtain it is from the sun.
However, nowadays sun exposure can be harmful to the skin. That is why taking high-quality vitamin D3 supplements is vital to maintain good health.
Lack of D3 vitamin can cause:
- Weak teeth and gums, in children difficulty in their development.
- Muscles without strength.
- Sleep problems.
- Fragile bones, with a tendency to fracture.
- Low defenses, fragile immune system
What is D3 vitamin beneficial for?
Operation of our immune system (in fact we hear it more now in the pandemic, as several studies have shown the relationship of vitamin D3 deficiency with the severity of the disease).
- Better absorption of calcium in bones
- Improved quality of life and increased life expectancy, especially in women.
- Protect our organism from various neurodegenerative diseases.
- Better quality of life in old age.
- Improves metabolism, preventing obesity.
- Better quality of sleep
- Reduces tremors, cramps, tingling, etc., and other affections in the organism.
What diseases does D3 vitamin counteract?
The other major field of pathology where vitamin D helps to combat autoimmune diseases:
- Childhood diabetes
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Multiple sclerosis
- Sjögren's syndrome
- Crohn's disease
- Lupus erythematosus
- Autoimmune hypothyroidism
How is D3 vitamin taken?
The optimal recommended dose for adults is a minimum of 1000 IU/day. The idea is to consume a dose of 5000 IU/day to obtain its benefits.
Something very important is that we must have a healthy intestinal flora so that the human body can absorb the nutrients we give it.
The most recommended way to have a healthy intestinal flora is with the consumption of high-quality probiotics, which are alive and resistant to gastric acids. In addition, to promote their growth and good functioning, the consumption of prebiotics, which is their food, is recommended.
There is a XAVIAX product that contains these three ingredients:
Probiotics + Prebiotic (Agave Inulin) + Vitamin D3 5000 IU.